To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

I downloaded a movie

i am too confused by this. so i guess to get a good explained answer, you have to wait for one of them big boys to get here and explain what to do.

all i can think of is that you need to download WinRar (just look it up in google. all you need is the trial version), and then once you have downloaded WinRar, you right click on the first file and extract it.

sorry but i'm not sure exactly wat to do, so you could try what i said or just wait until the bigger boys help you out

Hi,

Although I didn't read this entire post, I can tell you that these are a spanned compressed archive.

Open the first file with winrar and it will decompress the rest.

In some cases there may be more then one discs, therefore could be more then one spanned archivers, so when it decompresses, the final size should be very close to the total torrent size.

if torrent is 1600mb, and they decompress to 800mb, then you know there is a second set that needs to decompress to get disc two.

Suspect

Whats going on? I click start and nothing happens. How do I watch the movie?

1.install daemontools and install it and open the film be sure what kind of it is bin of so other wise set it on all files and than you can watch it

i think this is youre prob

there are also movies that you can open whit winrar and there's a nother one and that you only have to dubb

click to open

for this one you need daemontools

good luck ;)