To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

downloads not beginning

helpme

This is strange and the first time since I've been using BitComet I have downloads that I have been doing for a while and are in the middle of downloading. I logged on today to bitcomet and tried to start them and they won't begin, I even look in properties of the torrent and it doesn't show anything which is really odd. I can download new torrents that I started up but I cannot download any of the older torrents. I did not delete anything at all it won't let me resume my download. I tried restarting my computer and no luck, I was fine downloading stuff yesterday even the older torrents. So if anybody knows how to solve this problem, I'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This is ridiculous I can resume some downloads but others I can't, what the h*** is going on. I even tried redownloading the 0.70 client and it still does the same thing. Why am I allowed to resume some but not all of them and why is it happening, I was on at 5AM this morning and it was fine then I log off and come on 7 hours later and everything is screwed up.

Hi,

Are your torrents that arn't working showing any error messaes from tracker? or are they showing any seeders present?

If this is only happening with some torrents, then it could be that the tracker is not online, or there are no seeders present.

Suspect

don't know if there are seeders or leechers to the torrents with the problems because I cannot even start the torrent under the tracker tabbed it has the tracker url 0 retries and Time left it says STOPPED. I can download some stuff from the same tracker it just about 10 of these files won't budge i don't even get a connecting option it looks like they are frozen.

If the tracker is online, but not recognising the torrent, then there is nothing you can do to resolve this problem.

You could perhaps visit the trackers web site and inquire there (if they have a forum)

or perhaps their problem will be resolved, and your download can continue.

Suspect