To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bitcomet disappearing

Shmullus

hi all,

sometimes i have big problem. when i minimalise bitcomet, there is about 50% chance to disappear icon from systray. bitcomet is still visible in task manager but iam not able to restore its window. there is one chace to bring back systray icon: kill explorer.exe process and run him again. after that, bitcomet icon is back, menu over this icon is functional, but item "Restore Windows" doesnt works. only way to see bitcomet main windows again is close bitcomet and start him again.

thank you, but thats not my problem. i have "Hide Inactive Icons" unchecked. no icon disappearing from systray excepts bitcomet. but i must apologize, i forgott add this info:

when bitcomet icon disappears, there also disappears bitcomet from "Alt-Tab" menu and "Applications" in Task Manager. another formulation: after that, only way to see "bitcomet" in system is bitcomet.exe process in "Processes" in Task Manager.

and of course, i using latest 0.70 bitcomet and windows xp sp2

Perhaps your whole computer is just a holographic simulation of a computer, as you are doctor...

Try this...

COMPUTER END PROGRAM

if it dissappears (and you do too), then problem solved.

Suspect (live long and prosper)

• 5 years later...

I have this exact same problem, and quite frequently.

This "exact" problem was with a version of bitcomet from six years ago, if you want help you should provide info about your problem and your system in your own topic, otherwise there is no need to bump a long dead topic.

*topic closed*