To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

need some help

Hi, I was wondering why my download speed is around 5kB/s but the upload is 30kB/s?

I get about 3000% health and seeds are about 25/40[25/8290]. And i've turn off the firewall.

But it's still slow.

One more thing is that, i have bout Remote and Local shown at the peers site, then suddenly

there was nothing. it shows neither remote or local?? Is there anything i missed out?

Please, any help would be much appreciated

i've followed the speed guide and the setting guide, but things still looks the same.

i don't have a router, could that be the reason?

have you read any of the guides posted to increase speeds?

If your max upload rate is 30kB/s, try "right click" on torrent, then select properties.

On the second tab, you can select a max upload speed for this torrent. Try setting to about 24kB/s.

When download is complete, return to unlimited until you are finished seeding.

Also, with this limited upload speed, please don't run more then one torrent at a time (this is the primary reason torrents are slow)

Suspect

I NEED HELPS FOR THE FASTER DOWNLOAD

I'll download a movie and this downloadspeed is 1-3kb (very slow :( )

How can I this download speed faster.

I have settings:

Upload speed: 3kb

download speed: 35kb

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

Thanks for the answer

*Alex*

Alex,

I suggest you do some reading in the forum, as everything you need to know to get you started is already posted here.

Then if you still need assistance, you will know what details to provide, and what questions to ask.

We spend countless hours in developing and supporting this product that we give you for free, so I'm sure you could find some time to read things like "bit comet settings guide" "forwarding ports in router" "setting max upload to 80%" for starters.

Suspect