To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

help plz

dragonp8903

YEA, I DOWNLOADED SOUL CALIBER. BUT I CANT INSTALL IT

IT CAME AS A RAR FILE AND I EXTRACTED AND GOT AN ISO FILE, then i extracted the iso file and got a bunch of otha files

i got a few dat files, a few windows media file, but i cant open it with windows media playa

some dat files

a prv file

and some more iso files

how can i install it, thax 4 da help

You should not extract .iso files. Despite being listed as something WinRAR can handle, it cannot, except under very special circumstances where you know exactly what you are doing.

An .iso is a disk image. You must either burn it to a CD/DVD or mount it in a virtual drive with, e.g., Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%

thanx 4 replyin guys, but im sorwee 2 botha you again

well, first, i downloaded soul caliber and i got many soul caliber part01 and so on. it said that the computa recognize it as winrar files

so i click on soul caliber part 01 and extract to get an iso image, Soul Caliber.

Then i mounted it onto ma virtual drive, drive R, usin dameon tools. and in that drive, i got a whole bunch of files which are basically music or movies file. now where do i go from dere, thanx

You can fake the autorun process.

Look for a file in the root directory of the mounted disk, named "autorun.inf", and open it with notepad. It will tell you what file the autorun process normally starts. Now start it manually, and it should go through whatever the normal installation process is.