To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Priority suggestion

From 0.71 in the priority section don't says banned anymore if when you start the tast uncheck some files - change this how it was.

when the task finishes to says completed.

and all these states in this section to be with different colors for easy recognition. for example:

banned

normal

completed

etc.

Or all this (colors) could be avoided if you make a sorting of this section for priority example:

banned

banned

banned

normal

normal

normal

completed

completed

this mean you are disable this file from downloading/uploading. on 0.70 if you disable a file in your task it says: banned.

or it could be changed to: disabled. but now we get: - and the only diference between the disabled file and the completed file is:

Type			 Priority			 Progress
disabled		  -				   --
completed		 -				   100%

And if we have 350 files listed there you can see how hard is to recognize which file is disabled and which is completed.

Edited by dimchopicha2003 (see edit history)

we are talking for the files in the task not the tasks itself

thanks for the info ok then if you wanna download only what file you want from the torrent, you don't have to put in the colour system , but you're idea might be good, but I rarrely wanna use that option I get rarely that situation where I have to set what files 2 download and when... the idea is good...