To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Admin Or Bitcomet Expert Plz Come in Help

feng83

:( hi to everyone who is reading to this thread. i am using bitcomet 7.0 with window xp servcie pack 2. i using SCV cable connection 4mpbs direct connection to modem no router invole. my listening port is open in my firewall. in my bitcomet peer list i have remote n local peer in the peer list. the problem is that i only can download from local peers. the remote peers don't upload to me but i can upload to both local n remote peer. my question is that why can't remote peers upload to me, in another way why i can't download from the remote peers only the local peer can send me only. anyone can help??? thankz

IP Download% kB/s Dn Kb/s Up

ie : 65.xx.xx.xx 100% 0kbps remote peer

66.xx.xx.xx 50% 0kbps 15kbps remote peer

67.xx.xx.xx 100% 50kbps local peer

68.xx.xx.xx 100% 10kbps 10kbps local peer

69.xx.xx.xx 100% 28kbps 5kbps local peer

see the diagram above i seem to connect to the remote peer but no sending speed at all i try many different torrent still the same

Help me plz last time i can connect to remote peer and have very fast download speed why i can connect to them but no sending speed to me??

it depends on the torrent it might have only 1 seder which is uploading very hard...

lol i don't think u understand bitcomet much... i have alot of seeder in the torrent and even there is 1 seeder in the torrent when the seeder upload other leecher in the torrent will also upload so there will be many uploader... do u understand?? if u know then reply because i really need help from expert

(allot of stuff)....the torrent will also upload so there will be many uploader... do u understand?? if u know then reply because i really need help from expert

of yeah each seder shares his loads whith an other group of leachers 1 seder could have like 100 leachers the other 20 it depends by the spess this is a big chain were talking about you might have problems whith the firrewall or the torrent traker might not let you to use the reall torrent network/ you're using only the dht cas the traker might banned bittcomet or the torrent is working hard and you as a pear have to seed and share the load as the seeder... it happened to me when I wanted to download the biggest party of the summer summerslam like it took me like 5 days to take it there where like 5000 users which wanted to take the same torrent,and of course you can't acctually manual connect to a seder...

of yeah each seder shares his loads whith an other group of leachers 1 seder could have like 100 leachers the other 20 it depends by the spess this is a big chain were talking about you might have problems whith the firrewall or the torrent traker might not let you to use the reall torrent network/ you're using only the dht cas the traker might banned bittcomet or the torrent is working hard and you as a pear have to seed and share the load as the seeder... it happened to me when I wanted to download the biggest party of the summer summerslam like it took me like 5 days to take it there where like 5000 users which wanted to take the same torrent,and of course you can't acctually manual connect to a seder...

i know wat u talking but i can't connect to any remote peers u understand they can't sent to me only local peers can no matter wat torrent i d/l... how to solve this problem???? i just need to solve this problem

i know wat u talking but i can't connect to any remote peers u understand they can't sent to me only local peers can no matter wat torrent i d/l... how to solve this problem???? i just need to solve this problem

ok then it must be the firrewall or a a udp thing or the ISP is limiting the access or you use the internet when you're downloading(browsing) or just try to download another 100 % healthy torrent and see if it works connecting to other peers or seders...