To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Client Downloads but does not upload at all

Tman08

I have been using bitcomet for well over the past year, and all of a sudden i am getting these errors:

Torrenterror4.jpg

as you can see it says that im not connected to any peers at all. But for some reason when donloading any file at all (even from the same site i am trying upload from) it works completely normal..... :unsure: so....i am very confused and i really want to resolve this issue so i can upload some file of mine...

(also for some reason as well utorrent has the EXACT problem as bitcomet)

heres some other pictures:

Torrenterror9.jpg

Torrenterror8.jpg

torrenterroroptions.jpg

If anyone knows exactly whats wrong PLEASE let me know either here or on my email.

thanks

I'm sorry for lack of response, we try to reply to every member, but sometimes posts slip by, as we all volenteer to help here in our spare time.

Please feel free to send me a PM in your post isn't answered within 24 hours, and I will reply.

As for your problem, during downloading, is your client/s uploading normally? or will they not upload at all?

Also, what firewall are you using?

If you are using a router, have you forwarded your ports properly?

Suspect

I'm sorry for lack of response, we try to reply to every member, but sometimes posts slip by, as we all volenteer to help here in our spare time.

Please feel free to send me a PM in your post isn't answered within 24 hours, and I will reply.

As for your problem, during downloading, is your client/s uploading normally? or will they not upload at all?

Also, what firewall are you using?

If you are using a router, have you forwarded your ports properly?

Suspect

well as far as my client goes, im dowloading things fine, even from the same tracker that im trying to upload from.....it says under peers on the far right side that nobody is connected...

Im currently trying different versions of bitcomet to see if its a software thing and so far...no progress....This prpblem also occurs with Utorrent. They allow me to actually forward the ports, but bitcomet i have yet to see that option on my clients options.... :unsure:

maybe its a conection thing where it comes in but not out or something....last weekend it was working normally but now its been chaos for me trying to upload some files.....thanks for your relpy, as im desparate to try and fix this....