To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

i go crazy

user

Now that you have posted the additional screenshots, I can see that you are downloading only part of the full torrent.

Although this is a nice feature, doing so can sometimes effect the way your client relates things like percentages and such.

Please reply with what bit comet version you are using.

Suspect

ps. has the files you selected completed download?

could you please give alittle more info?

What version of bit comet are you using?

Have you selected only part of the full torrent to download?

How much of this download is complete?

Suspect

* I tryed both version, 0.70 and 0.72

[http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm]

* i selected only 1, i tryed all selections, nothing works :mellow:

* no downloads complete...

Although I'm unsure why the percentage is reading this amount, but seeing that there are no seeds nor peers listed in your client, it appears that the torrent is inactive (dead torrent).

Even though the site where you downloaded the torrent listed it as having one seeder and one peer, this is often old info, and not relyable.

I suggest you look for a new torrent, or perhaps wait and see if someone reseeds this torrent.

Another option would be to post a request at the trackers website to have it seeded.

Suspect

Although I'm unsure why the percentage is reading this amount, but seeing that there are no seeds nor peers listed in your client, it appears that the torrent is inactive (dead torrent).

Even though the site where you downloaded the torrent listed it as having one seeder and one peer, this is often old info, and not relyable.

I suggest you look for a new torrent, or perhaps wait and see if someone reseeds this torrent.

Another option would be to post a request at the trackers website to have it seeded.

Suspect

okey;

thanks a lot, but... how can u see its a dead link?

greetings

well, many sites will list the amount of seeders and peers, but many sites only update this once a day (or less), so the stats often are not accurate.

When you start your torrent, it will display how many seeders and peers are present.

Suspect

well, many sites will list the amount of seeders and peers, but many sites only update this once a day (or less), so the stats often are not accurate.

When you start your torrent, it will display how many seeders and peers are present.

Suspect

euh, excuse me but,... can u maybe give me a link were i can read more about how i can see if the link is dead or not? I don't understand the peers and seeders,

greets