To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

question

hiyo

sometimes i have to leave my com on as i left house so to finish my download tasks. Hence how do i make my com auto shutdown after task downloaded? it usually just continue to upload when download finished and never autostop. I tried the function:"autostop tasks when share ratio=100%" and "shut down com when task finish and auto stop" but somehow it never works. did i configure anything wrongly? pls help me out with this problem. thanks!

Have you tried this setting?

Preferences > Task > When download is finished > Shutdown computer when all tasks are finished and auto-stopped

You'll need to adjust some of the settings above it to get everything to work the way you want.

Yes, i did. so i was wondering why it always never shut down after downloads are finished. so how should i go about adjusting the above setting so that it will shut down after finished tasks?

thanks in advance.

It seems likely that the stop condition is never reached. In particular, you probably don't get your share ratio anywhere close to 1.00, so the task doesn't stop. It takes much longer to reach a share of 1.00 than it does to download the file. That's the reason for all the emphasis on sharing.