To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

upload problem

I am new to this and have an imperfect understanding. I couldn't find this on search of FAQ.

I installed v. 73 without any problems and immediately began to download a very large file, 4 GB. During this download, I also downloaded a 173 MB file and played it, so the download function seems to be okay.

I have a 3 GB file on my computer that I wanted to make available to the community as a good citizen. I went to "create" and followed the prescribed steps. Then I right-clicked the file, click "start," and got the sideways arrows.

It seems to never upload. It's a file of a popular recent movie, so it's hard to believe there's no demand.

I tried it with the 173 MB file I had downloaded and played a couple days ago - same drill, same results.

I use XP Pro. I have DHT enabled (at least it's checked).

If you have made the torrent correctly, you then should post it on several torrent sites. It's possible that no one knows your torrent is availble, so go to all the top torrent sites and post.

I will also add, that we are not supporting any versions beyond our latest "stable" version which is version .70.

I have made a pinned topic for all discussion regarding these new version, so please post your question there if you continue to have problems.

Suspect

*topic closed*