To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

somebody pls help!!very very slow download speed!!!

horng

im having this problem for three day already!!!my internet speed is 512kbps, and usually im having 40kbps downloading speed(i didnt change any of the setting since i installed bitcomet0.70)!!! these few days im having download speed average just not above 3kbps!!!! :( !!!some body pls help me!!! :(

im having this problem for three day already!!!my internet speed is 512kbps, and usually im having 40kbps downloading speed(i didnt change any of the setting since i installed bitcomet0.70)!!! these few days im having download speed average just not above 3kbps!!!! :( !!!some body pls help me!!! :(

same here. whatever i download it wont go over 3kbs even though there are lots of seeds

i saw other forum topics that having the same problem, and someone said its the telekom problem(or can be said blocking our bittorrent downloading!! :angry: ) anyone know its that true??r there anything can do about it? :(

I do also have exactly the same problem. I am having 1 mbps ADSL line. I used to enjoy 100 download rate on average. But the last two weeks, it's killing me, I formatted my computer, tried everything that i thought might be usefull. No luck so far, I still got this killing slowness.

Any idea, please help !!!

ihsan

call your ISP and ask to set your download/upload speed to maximum :)

Make sure your upload speed is set high enough as this will affect your download speed as well. For example, if your download speed is set at "no limit" in the BitComet options, then your upload speed should be set to "no limit" as well. You will see an immediate increase in the speed of your downloads if you do this.

im having this problem for three day already!!!my internet speed is 512kbps, and usually im having 40kbps downloading speed(i didnt change any of the setting since i installed bitcomet0.70)!!! these few days im having download speed average just not above 3kbps!!!! !!!some body pls help me!!!

me too! i hope someone tell us what happen here!

are u guys from malaysia! saw someone mentioned about Telekom!

im having this problem for three day already!!!my internet speed is 512kbps, and usually im having 40kbps downloading speed(i didnt change any of the setting since i installed bitcomet0.70)!!! these few days im having download speed average just not above 3kbps!!!! !!!some body pls help me!!!

me too! i hope someone tell us what happen here!

are u guys from malaysia! saw someone mentioned about Telekom!

I'm from malacca and this is driving me nuts!!

usually i have around 101kbps downloading speed (my internet speed is 1MBps),

now for the past 4 days i just getting 25-40 the most!!

what's happening???

and i notice that the bitcomet logo at the bottom is not colored,

and says "not logged in".

please help....

I'm from malacca and this is driving me nuts!!

usually i have around 101kbps downloading speed (my internet speed is 1MBps),

now for the past 4 days i just getting 25-40 the most!!

what's happening???

and i notice that the bitcomet logo at the bottom is not colored,

and says "not logged in".

please help....

ya!!im from malaysia(sarawak)today the bt download speed still like s***!!!why??!!!!so fxxking disappointed!!! :angry:

this could due to to the the ISP is implemeting the Bit-Shaping to limit the torrents download. try to enable your header encryption "Always" see whether it improve.

For user who use streamyx in Malaysia like me, do you ever notice your internet browsing stop responding after sometime when you run your torrent download (if not using encryption). /Clm

PLEASE all members. I'm not sure which member has which problem when everyone posts in same topic.

ASSUME an exsisting topic applys to you only if the solution is posted and you have solved your problem, and then you can simply post a thank you.

OTHERWISE, post as much detail as possible regarding your problem (in a new topic), and always include the version number of your bit comet.

THANK YOU, yup, we are all volenteers here, so besure to say thank you to all that assist you.

Regards,

Suspect