To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

NEWBIE!

ibnsane

Hello all!

I have recently learned about bitcomet and have downloaded a movie ( Format = DaNK Telesync KvCD by Hockney) and I opened it with a program called VCDgear. Now it is in MPEG format and I would like to burn it to a DVD in a format that my DVD player can recognize. I think this should be in a "Video_TS" format but I do not know how to do this. Can anyone assist a complete dummy???? Any and all help would be appreciated!

You have downloaded a movie from my release group.

It is encoded in KVCD format.

You need to burn this to a CDr disc and most DVD players will play it.

KVCD will look bad if converted to dvd. DVD discs are not capable of playing highly compressed video such as KVCD.

I posted a guide made by Hockney himself in our guides/how to section here.

Simply burn the .cue file in nero, or alcohol 120%, and be sure to select the slowest speed.

Suspect

You should be fine, as most will play kvcd. As strange as this sounds, the only ones that have a problem are expensive ones... lol

Most any cheap one will play any disc you throw at it.

Suspect

ps. Hockney himself just joined the forum here to say hello, so be sure to thank him if you enjoy your movie.

I suggest next time you try one of his DVDrips, as the quality will be much better then a "telesnyc" (cam source for video). Its amazing how Kvcd can put two hours of audio and video on a disc that was designed to hold less then 1.5hrs of audio only.