To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

The Red Cross

I have a red cross in front of my download file in "Transferts".

What does it mean please?

PS:Excuse me for my English I am a young french boy. Is it possible to answer me in french please, but if it is impossible it's not grave.

Thanks.

Hi Seiya,

What I'll do ...is um, use Google Translation to my reply:

The Red Cross next to your torrent task basically means that BitComet cannot download or copy its data to your currently assigned download directory. This usually occurs when the drive you're letting torrent downloads go to, is close to being full I.e. Perhaps 4 gigabytes of space left. If you stop the task, and re-resume it, BitComet will resume the download, it is of no hindrance to your downloads or BitComet itself.

French Translation:

La croix rouge à côté de votre torrent chargent fondamentalement les moyens que BitComet ne peut pas télécharger ou copient ses données à votre annuaire actuellement assigné de téléchargement. Ceci se produit habituellement quand la commande vous laissent des téléchargements de torrent vont à, est près d'être pleine c.-à-d. Peut-être 4 gigaoctets de l'espace sont partis. Si vous arrêtez le charger, et re-le reprenez, BitComet reprendra le téléchargement, il est sans obstacle à vos téléchargements ou BitComet lui-même.

Kind Regards,

Soraiya