To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Seeder

Jabara

Ok.. So from what I get so far to become a seeder u must make a torrent.. right and then upload it.. is this correct or am i way off... and if so.. Ive used Zero tracker to upload my torrent.. is this a good one for uploading... steps i used were Bitcomet, Create, filled out Genernal info... and then went to site and uploaded torrent.. I hope I did this right.. I would like to become a seeder... Also i tried to get into Demonoid and use that for uploading, but to register I need and invitation code???... Ok kinda on overload. All I want is to become a seeder to help out the community... Any Comments or Suggestions.. Lol. Clearly I need the help.. Thanks In Advance...

Hope Im making out all right... Hehe.. :huh:

Hi,

Regarding demoniod, they have been opening registration on the weekends, so keep checking back and you will get in.

Regarding seeding, you don't have to make torrents to be a seeder, you can seed torrents that you have downloaded. However if you have something that there is a demand for, then please do upload it. Once you have registered your torrent with the tracker, just start your torrent and it will begin seeding. You must have the files in your download folder. If it appears that your trying to download instead of seed, then do a manual hash check, and after bit comet confirms you have 100% of the files, it will begin seeding.

Suspect

I dunno.. This is confusing... Maybe Im over my head here... Dont know how to tell if im seeding, if Ive done it right or if I'm even on the right track...

I joined 2 days ago and have never used anything like any of this before... downloaded the odd single song but thats it...

Pretty Hopeless...

If you want to repay what you take then when the download finishes, click stop, right click on it and select properties, in the drop down box that says resume, drop it and select seed,then close the box and click start, select the priority to normal and you are doing your duty.... :rolleyes:

Seeding just means you have 100% of a torrent and you have left it active to upload to other users(you have the seed other torrents can grow from)...Uploading a new torrent is another matter,As T.U.S said earlier keep trying Demonoid on weekends,And if you beome a member Email me and I'll send you a cool tutorial video I've come across showing how to upload to Demonoid.....I'm going to include this video with any new torrents I upload because it can be a bit confusing to newbies....