To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

torrent file existed

sweetaries01

I downloded this show ,Torrents\Americas Next Top Model - Oct 25.2006.mpg.torrent, and then I went to the correct place to play it back, but now I get a pop up that says Torrent File Existed and then it takes me to another dialouge box where I can highlight the name of the movie and when I highlight and click ok nothing happens. What does Torrent file existed mean? I also get it when trying to listen to this download also, DJ Ideal & Busta Rhymes - Ruler (2006) - Rap By FEFE2003.rar

I downloded this show ,Torrents\Americas Next Top Model - Oct 25.2006.mpg.torrent, and then I went to the correct place to play it back, but now I get a pop up that says Torrent File Existed and then it takes me to another dialouge box where I can highlight the name of the movie and when I highlight and click ok nothing happens. What does Torrent file existed mean? I also get it when trying to listen to this download also, DJ Ideal & Busta Rhymes - Ruler (2006) - Rap By FEFE2003.rar

This sounds to me like you are trying again to run your file.torrent, not the accual download/s.

I suggest you access the download folder directly from windows, since something seems to be confusing you in bit comet, and I have no idea what you are doing while trying to play your files.

I will also add that the music you mentioned, according to the name of the torrent is a compressed archive (.rar), which you will need WinRar to open files with .rar extension.

Google can find it for you, and you can download a free trial version direct from rarlabs.

Once installed, you won't even have to start the program, just right click on the file.rar and select "extract here" and it will open them.

Suspect