To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Upload Help

Hey everyone glad to b here, great software, was wondering tho if any one could offer me some advice, i can download torrents but i cnt upload any data, even when just seeding, it just says that its connecting and never does any more, so my share ratio is 0 which isnt good, can any one help me!

Thnanks in advance!

Hi supertom44,

Thanks for your support! ^_^

As for your issue, this could be that you haven't properly port-forwarded your ports OR added BitComet to your Firewall exception list.

If you're using Windows Firewall, be sure to add BitComet into its exceptions.

Because, if your firewall is not correctly configured to BitComet, you data being downloaded, and uploaded to other users will be hindered severely.

You may want to check out our FAQ Guides [Pinned topic within this sub-forum].

Hi supertom44,

Thanks for your support! ^_^

As for your issue, this could be that you haven't properly port-forwarded your ports OR added BitComet to your Firewall exception list.

If you're using Windows Firewall, be sure to add BitComet into its exceptions.

Because, if your firewall is not correctly configured to BitComet, you data being downloaded, and uploaded to other users will be hindered severely.

As for your tracker not being able to connect, is this the case for like 'every' torrent you're downloading, because this is usually a tracker issue by itself. But once again, may be indirectly affected by your firewall settings.

You may want to check out our FAQ Guides [Pinned topic within this sub-forum].

Thanks i fort it may have been a problem with port forwarding so i swapped my router for my modem, and yet the problem still exists, ive added bitcomet to my firewall as well, im using pc cillin interenet security, and have allowed all ports for bitcome.exe both tcp and udp both incoming and outgoin, yet still geting v low (1-3kb/sec) or no upload, and i have a 2meg line.