To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

axxo's mi3 download

mmcsc67

hi guys,firstly im new to this,i usually use limewire but a mate pointed me in this direction

secondly thanks to axxo for some great downloads-great stuff

i have a prob tho and was looking for some help-i downloaded the mi3 rip and halfway thru it loses audio sync,is there anyway to compensate for this as it spoils the watching enjoyment of the film-im not very tech minded with pc's so a simple answer would be great guys thanks :blink:

I will try to help, but first I will point out what it says right above where you posted this question...

This forum is reserved ONLY for BitComet, PC, & Speed Guides. Do NOT POST Questions within this Forum, it is only reserved for submission of USER GUIDES. The BitComet team reserves the right to edit/delete posts or topics without prior notice.

I will move this to the correct section, just please look where you are posting in the future.

The first think I would do is be sure you have the latest codecs to play the video, here are some links...

ONLY INSTALL ONE

CCCP (best for playing of files)

http://cccp-project.net/

k lite codecs (best for playing, editing and encoding)

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm

if you select the k lite pack, don't just install all the options, or you will surely have problems (default settings work fine for nearly every user)

We recommend novice users get the CCCP

Both packs contain Media Player Classic, select to install it.

If you still can't play the file correctly, then I will assume its a poorly encoded video, however Media player classic has an audio time shift option, where you can delay, or advance the audio playback, to correct for this. Although this will make it play properly, it will not "repair" the encoded video, it will just correct for it in playback, and will require you to make this adjustment at the point it goes out of snyc.

Suspect