To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

corrupt...

hey guys,

ive just downloaded a file (Tatu podnebesya 1-31-2004 :lol: ) and it was in a zip format, anyway i tried to extract it and it says that it cant extract because the file was corupt, what do i need to do to open the file? :blink: PLEASE HELP!!!! :(

thanks for your help guys!!!

angel_love B)

Hi,

I assume by "WinWar" you mean you are using "WinRar" to open this archive?

If so, is this accually a .zip archive? or a .rar?

If I was to assume that you are using the proper program to open this file, and the file was indeed corrupt, then I would suggest you run a manual hash check in bit comet.

stop the torrent, then "right click" and select "hash check".

This will scan the files then begin seeding. If any bad pieces are found, it will redownload them (repairing the archive).

suspect

It is possible that someone uploaded a corrupt file.

I would check where you got the torrent, see if there are any comment from others with this problem.

Suspect

ps. I still don't know what program your using, so there is not much more I can do to help.

It is possible that someone uploaded a corrupt file.

I would check where you got the torrent, see if there are any comment from others with this problem.

Suspect

ps. I still don't know what program your using, so there is not much more I can do to help.

its ok i figured out how to do it....you have to click the file and say 'repair' thanks for your help anyway guys!

I was going to instruct you on how to attempt repair of the archive when you told me which program you were using to decompress the files.

In any case, I'm glad you managed to resolve the problem, and took the time to report your solution