To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

stoped downloading on 90%

jasondor

can some one help me i was downloading till it get to 90% and in some reason it stoped downloading .im still connacted but i had been 90% for this last 10 hours all i need is how to download the last 10 % if there is something to do?

can some one help pleasr? thank you

Are there any seeder present? or any peers with more completed then your self?

What health persentage does the torrent show?

Some torrents may end up like this, but if you use care in what torrent you select, this will not happen often.

Suspect

Are there any seeder present? or any peers with more completed then your self?

What health persentage does the torrent show?

Some torrents may end up like this, but if you use care in what torrent you select, this will not happen often.

Suspect

this also happned to me, my download stopped at 99%, download rate is 0%, seed/peer(all) is 0/19, health is 0%, can i continue to download this file?

this also happned to me, my download stopped at 99%, download rate is 0%, seed/peer(all) is 0/19, health is 0%, can i continue to download this file?

This is slightly better then your last post.

since your seeds are 0, and peers are 19, this means that there are no peers with a comlete copy of the files, which is why the health reads zero

I am however unclear as to why your download went from 99% to 0%, but suspect it is not the case, rather that you just don't understand what you are reporting. I say this because you refer to it as your download RATE, which is not measured in Percentage.

Suspect