To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

rome total war

Cypros

ok so i downloaded rome total war and i got its images and firgured out i needed to burn them to cd-r's. so i burn them with nero 3 cd's a b and c. anyways i could install it and it asked to cd 2 so i put in the B one and it continued till the meter was about at the end then an error came up saying something about proving i have acess to it and it let me retry or abort or ignore. the only one i could do was abort. anyone know whats going on?

You should always provide Exact wording for any error messages.

It could be a bad burn, so you might want to verify your discs after burn, and use the slowest speed when burning.

Also, most games/programs have a text file with instruction to install. They usually are called (filename.nfo), and can be opened in notepad.

Suspect

You should always provide Exact wording for any error messages.

It could be a bad burn, so you might want to verify your discs after burn, and use the slowest speed when burning.

Also, most games/programs have a text file with instruction to install. They usually are called (filename.nfo), and can be opened in notepad.

Suspect

also i downloaded star wars empire at war and it has a install insctructions it says " 1.)mount in DT4, use Curerom to get around lame

blacklisting.

2.) Install and Play. Use Serial: fc4c-3d8-05f-d411-uk20

3.) Have fun :)

"

so yea what should i do?

i have deamon tools

ok sry for double post but...

ok i mounted the image with deamon tools and installed the game and everything was fine untill i clicked play and it said i needed to insert the disc but which file do i put onto a disc?

altho i didnt do the ceroum thing cause i have no clue what that was

Normally I would do a google search for this term you are referring to, but since you spelled it quite different in each post, I'm not sure which one (if either) is spelled correctly, so I will leave that to you.

Google.com :)

Normally I would do a google search for this term you are referring to, but since you spelled it quite different in each post, I'm not sure which one (if either) is spelled correctly, so I will leave that to you.

Google.com :)

the right thing is Curerom anyways i was also lol downloading a different game and it is stopped at 99.9 percent and is only uploading. if everything ok?

it is stopped at 99.9 percent

If this torrent is showing alot of rubbish data, and your using a router, try turning off gaming mode.

if purely by chance, data within one piece of data matches your external ip address, some routers will rewrite this sequence to match your internal ip address, and make that piece fail hash check. Your client will then continue to request that same piece over, and over again.

If your router doesn't have a "game mode" option, and is an older router, the only fix could be to bypass the router until this last piece is finished.

Read more here...

http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Torre...p_at_99_percent

Suspect

ok well now i tryed to directy connect it to the modem and i connected my ethernet cord where the one to the router was and restarted it all and it didnt work

also when i go into properties on the download stuck at 99.9 and it says it has 4.29 gigs out of 4.29 gigs so could i stop it and just do it?