To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HELP my bitComet is saying not logged in

aron45

again i am new and would like some help with this. I have reinstalled and now bitcomet is saying at the bottom of my screen that its not logged in, although i can search the web but cant get my downloads to start. my DHT connected node 449. Is there anyone who knows what is going on and why it is do this. thanks for you help in advance.

I recommend you install our latest stable version, .70

The new feature you are referring to is only availble in asia and in chinese language at this time.

As to why you cannot download, I would need more info to say for sure, like for example which version you are using, but an easy fix would be to install a stable version.

Suspect

thanks for you help i have now installed bitcomet 0.75, but however i am still having trouble with downloading but atleast now it is telling me its downloading and nothing is happening also the not logged in is still at the bottom of the screen its positioned on the right hand side of the button screen just before DHT connected node 992. if there is other information that you require just let me know what you need to assist me and i will try to provide it for thank you again

sorry, my bad, i downloaded the 0.70 verison this time and now it is working. thanks for your help and sorry again for being a idiot and not listening to what you said the first time. have a good day and i hope you dont run into more idiots like me today. thanks again. B)