To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BIN File

lufc6

In most cases, a .bin file is one part of a two part disc image.

.bin/.cue work together. The .bin is the disc, .cue is the "cue sheet" (instructions for your computer to burn the .bin)

If you cannot see the .cue file, then go into "folder options" and uncheck the "hide file extensions for known file types"

Suspect

ps. there is a slight chance that yours is not a disc image, but without a complete file list of the torrent, I can't say for sure.

In most cases, a .bin file is one part of a two part disc image.

.bin/.cue work together. The .bin is the disc, .cue is the "cue sheet" (instructions for your computer to burn the .bin)

If you cannot see the .cue file, then go into "folder options" and uncheck the "hide file extensions for known file types"

Suspect

ps. there is a slight chance that yours is not a disc image, but without a complete file list of the torrent, I can't say for sure.

I have a bin/cue file should i just burn the bin file and the cue will work by itself or what should i do with the cue file??

its the .cue file you select when burning disc image. Its the cues job to tell your burning program how to handle the .bin.

Just do not change the name of them, and keep them in the same folder and you will be fine.

Suspect