To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

what programme????

nikkialex

hi all can anybody give me any advice please. i have downloaded the full season of sopranos

i have tried so many programmes to burn these onto dvd (approx 4 episode"s per disc) but have had no success i have tried nero but it just seems to convert but never burns, i did manage burn with dvd santa but when i played on dvd player i had a green line at the bottom of the screen any suggestions would be gratefull i have been trying for at least 4 weeks now slowly losing it am i doing something wrong!!. thanks nikki.

nerovision can encode these .avi files to dvd format, but you will lose quality if you put four on one dvd disc.

Generally about two episodes @ 350mb each will require nearly a full dvdr disc when converted. Nerovision now automatically reduces bit rate to fit more video onto the disc, but the more you squeeze on, the less the quality.

If you have a DVD player that plays divx/xvid (most will not), then you can burn the files as they are, and may be able to fit upto a dozen episodes on one disc

Suspect