To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

BitComet 0.66 HELP me plz!

Usualy i can figure these things out, but am struggling with this lol.. i dont know how to download on this thing, i was strugglin with geting limewire to work so i downloaded this coz i heard its better, but id kno if it is if i could get it to work!! lol

please help a damsel in distress?? :blink: :(

where is it? ive looked and looked for a guide or something to help me everywhere and i cant find it, this is my last resort!

Please read the post in our guides section "new to bit torrent".

This would be far better then trying to answer your question in a forum post.

Suspect

You couldn't have looked very hard, as its right in the section called "guides and how toos"

The guide is pinned in the top section and titled "new to bit torrent, first time using bit comet and torrents"

http://forums.bitcomet.com/index.php?showtopic=205

suspect

You couldn't have looked very hard, as its right in the section called "guides and how toos"

The guide is pinned in the top section and titled "new to bit torrent, first time using bit comet and torrents"

http://forums.bitcomet.com/index.php?showtopic=205

suspect

are you here to help or be very unfriendly? Ever heard of good customer service? obviously not.. people these days have no manners at all!!!

I didn't mean to offend you, I just don't know how I could possibly make that post easier to find?

Our staff works very hard to provide free support for a free software product. We do however like to see users put forth an effort to read the info we work so hard to provide.

I honestly don't understand why you couldn't find the post from my discription

Please read the post in our guides section "new to bit torrent".

This would be far better then trying to answer your question in a forum post.

again, if I offended you, then I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention