To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Downloaed .RAR file. Need password

lancer76008

One of my tech support team posted a guide for making and posting screenshots, its in the Guides section.

However, this is not necessary. Passworded torrents are common, but its the torrent, not the game that has the password. Posting the name of the game is not going to help you.

The best bed is to visit the trackers web site, or the torrent site where you downloaded the torrent.

If you want to post a link to the page where you downloaded this torrent, I will have a look (when time permits)

Suspect

One of my tech support team posted a guide for making and posting screenshots, its in the Guides section.

However, this is not necessary. Passworded torrents are common, but its the torrent, not the game that has the password. Posting the name of the game is not going to help you.

The best bed is to visit the trackers web site, or the torrent site where you downloaded the torrent.

If you want to post a link to the page where you downloaded this torrent, I will have a look (when time permits)

Suspect

That was the other problem, I can't rmenber where I got it from, and took it off the "Transfers" So i can't track it down. Is there another way to see where it came from?