To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Any problem with version .76??

Is there any major problem on version .76?? It look like not much error report at the forum over this version.

Currently i'm using version .70 and wanting to try the latest version as the function seem to be useful for me. Did try version .71 but it was a nightmare that time :unsure:

Please feel free to try the new client, as our developers have been hard at work improving it.

There are many members using version .76 without issue, but it is yet to be considered "stable"

No one will deny that version .71 was very unstable, but the continued updates show that it's problems are being addressed, so be sure to send any error reports you may have.

:)

I manage to try out version .76 and look stable to me but then again still too early to determine its stable or not...

I really enjoy the function "files to move" as make my life easier to move the file that has been completed but one thing that is bothering me is that i realize the 'log' tab is missing and a new tab which is 'Information' is there. Is that part still under development and what does it shows?