To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Please Help

Hi all I was wondering if there was anyone out there that can help me and Im not even sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes anyway.

I have got a few differant torrents that are full seasons of TV shows the the OC and stuff they are in

XVID video compression and Mpeg layer 3 in audio now what I need is a software program someone can recomend me that will allow me save all this onto a dvd. If I use nero it only allows 3 maybe 4 on a disk but I was hopeing there might be a program that will fit them all onto 1 or 2 disks. I have tryed dvd shrink but it wont work and dvd santa took hours to do bugger all and then it froze on me :(

so if anyone has recomendations please let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks chickybabe1978

Hi there,

Um, this mainly depends upon the format you want these TV episodes to burnt as.

i.e. When you downloaded it from torrents, it was probably .avi file. [if you can tell me what the original video format is, me and other users may be able to help you out even more]

If you use dvdsanta or similar programs, it will only increase the amount of hd space you need, because these types of programs change the file format into dvd format.

If you want to maximise the number of video files you want to burn onto a single DVD, use Nero, then use the ISO burning procedure, this basically copies the torrent's original file size & type and burns it onto the disc.

If your trying to play these on a normal dvd player then a dvd iso will not work.

You have to use dvd video

If its just for storage to be played back on your computer then yes use a dvd iso and then drag and drop all your videos into that iso and burn it.

If you want to play these on a normal dvd player then you have to use NeroVision Express and make a dvd video

On the bottom click on More and then click on Configure or on Video Options and there you can adjust the quality of the dvd

If you put it in Super Long Play mode(just like a VCR) you should be able to fit more than 3 episodes on a disc, but at the expense of quality.

• 4 weeks later...