To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

after installing latest Bitcomet

jerry_chow

ok..might sounds stupid....after installing the latest Bitcomet, my downloaded task page seems empty..so i thought the previous uncompleted download files are all lost due to the installation, n i try to dwl again from the same website..n yet it says the tasks exist already in the Bitcomet...but i can't c anything...i'm lost...can anyone help me? :(

What versions did you remove, and install?

It's a bit hard to figure out what went wrong with what info you posted, but an easy way to fix the problem would be to back up your partial downloads, the file.torrent/s, then completely uninstall bit comet, then do a fresh install.

You can then start each torrent, and as long as you copy your partial downloaded file to the proper location, they will continue the download, after checking (rehashing) their level of completion.

Suspect

i have download the latest bitcomet 0.77!!! after the installation..i seems that my download file can't connect the tracker...than i have explore the bitcomet that it must be log in.. i have registered to the bitcomet registraton and i have log in the file through my bitcomet but it seems can't connect to the tracker and my bitcomet status is not log in....what shoul i do?