To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Transfer|Files Sorting

This may have already been dealt with, I don't know. Couldn't find anything using

forum search (using sortable as keyword.) So if it's already been dealt with...sorry.

Anyway, I was wondering if a sorting feature could be added to the Files list. Some torrents I download

contain many files, sometimes I'd like to keep the list sorted (e.g. 100% complete at the top) to see which

files are progressing. May sound silly, but I'd really like that feature. I don't suspect it'd be too difficult to

implement, but then again I'm not implementing it. :)

Anyway, this is my $0.02. Have a good morning/afternoon/day/night/whatever.

BinaryGemini.

yeah, BitComet has this feature. you can click on "%" on toolbar to sort the file.

I'm confusing you. The list I'm referring to is the list of files in a particular torrent.

- Click on the torrent in the Transfer window

- Click on Files in the bottom subwindow to get a view of the torrents pieces.

It's here that I'd like to be able to sort the entries by % done. Hope this helps to

clear up my vague description of the issue. :)

(BTW, thanks for the quick response)

BinaryGemini

• 1 month later...

:) If we add this function to sort the files(which have finished and which were progressing), we should make sure that all files related to one file showed all together.Or it will confuse the users. So we need some time to consider about how to realize this.

Thanks.