To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

My Requests

Cool I wish features

1. Progress bar

2. File destination option, based in formats. (details below)

3. First and last piece to download option

4. Creation of a skin system

5. Option to select if we want to install or not the built in web browser, the built in media (preview) player and the built in favorites window.

6. Freedom to pick with which media player we want to preview our videos.

Features I wish were removed

1. The favorites windows

2. The built in Web browser

3. The built in preview player

• 1 month later...

As for the built-in Web Browser, well unfortunately alot of users still use this feature, and we may plan to leave it in. The preview player is an excellent resource for newbies to bittorrent.

What I'll do soon is create a voting sub-forum where users can vote for which features should be added first.

As for the built-in Web Browser, well unfortunately alot of users still use this feature, and we may plan to leave it in. The preview player is an excellent resource for newbies to bittorrent.

What I'll do soon is create a voting sub-forum where users can vote for which features should be added first.

Alterno had some good ideas :) but I think the progress bar should be optional cos the "Percentage Complete" is enough to tell you how much progress your task has achieved.

Creation of a skin system would be nice but I think should be headed by the bitcomet team to that there aren't tons of bugs that pop out from here and there cos you want your bitcomet client to look cool. :rolleyes:

Also, that freedom to choose the media player for previewing files is something I would like to see as well. :D