To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HELP!!!!!! ok i have nero and an error

StarDancer

ok i have nero 7 premium plus a mulitude of other burning programs but nero is the only one i know how to use really and i am trying to get DOA the movie on DVD. I have d/l it and i even followed Unusual's guide to the letter to make sure it went but i got this error...ERROR

[19:26:07] DVDEngine cause: 128 (nmc_processing_exception)

[19:26:07] DVDEngine source: CDVDProcessor::ProcessSector

[19:26:07] DVDEngine description: buffer overflow

ok not sure if that is what u need or if u need entire log anyways i have the log and any help would be appreciated... thanks

btw i have an amd athlon xp 2400+

512 mb ram

xp pro :(

You do not need to quote a whole post above yours just to make a reply. - mod

What type of file are you trying to burn? divx, xvid, iso, avi? idon't have any idea about the error you are getting but anyone who does is probably going to want to know what type of file you are using.

Edited by Dark_Shroud (see edit history)

Please use the "attach file" option to attach your burn log to this post. When I can review the entire log, it will help me understand more about your computers resources, and what is causing this buffer overflow.

Also please list exactly what files you started with.

Suspect

ps. have you ever tried KvCD movies? Ours download ready to burn to a CDr disc that will play in most DVD players, so no need to convert.

EDIT: please also include your FULL nero version number. You can find it by starting "burning rom" then click "help" then "about nero". An Example would be version 7.5.7.0. Some versions of nero seven have some serious bugs, so you may have to upgrade.