To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Stuck at 99.4%

I'm downloading a .rar file, and after downloading for a steady pace it just stopped at 99.4%. Its stats are:

0kB/s Dn

2kB/s Up

Time Left:99:99:99

Seed/Peers:1/3[1/52]

U/D:0.2

Health:100%

I'm using a D-Link DI-524 wireless router and version 0.79 of Bitcomet. Is there any way to make it resume downloading?

"pulsatingbrain Posted Today, 03:00 PM

I'm downloading a .rar file, and after downloading for a steady pace it just stopped at 99.4%. Its stats are:

0kB/s Dn

2kB/s Up

Health:100%"

I have exactly the same problem with pulsating brain. One of my downloads is also struck at 99.4%.

And one of my other downloads is struck at 81.2% for many days. And the other one is struck at 93.6% for two days. Nothing is changing.All of my DSL network is workşng properly.What should I do? I would be glad if some help comes urgently...

0kB/s Dn

2kB/s Up

Health:100%

I'm using a D-Link DI-524 wireless router and version 0.79 of Bitcomet. Is there any way to make it resume downloading?

Regarding this issue, look and see if your client is reporting rubbish data.

There is a common problem when using routers with gaming mode enabled. Your router will rewrite external IP address to match your internal IP address, which usually isn't a problem, but if purely by chance, your data has the same sequence as your external IP address, your router will change that piece of data, making it fail hash check. Your client will then discard it, then request it again, and again.

The fix is to disable "gaming" mode (dLink lets you disable this, some routers do not).

If this doesn't help, then look at your other peers, see if they are all stuck at the same level. If so, then it may never finish.

Suspect

I have exactly the same problem with pulsating brain. One of my downloads is also struck at 99.4%.

And one of my other downloads is struck at 81.2% for many days. And the other one is struck at 93.6% for two days. Nothing is changing.All of my DSL network is workşng properly.What should I do? I would be glad if some help comes urgently...

I can't really offer you much advice.

I suggest you read the announcement at the top of this section, which says READ THIS before you post.

Then make a new topic with as much info as you can provide. If you are asking about several different torrents, then list all the stats for each. You may assume it is the same problem, but it may not be.

Suspect