To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Help me ! The Saw III Password

mp007

Help me ! The Saw III Password ?

I cann't open file rar,because no password

my E mail : wang_d168@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Klicken Sie auf den Link am Unteren Ende dieser Seite, Sie werden sich dann auf einer download Seite fr BitRoll! befinden: Scrollen Sie runter bis Sie auf den Download link sto฿en, wie auf dem bild. Klicken Sie nun darauf und laden Sie sich das Programm runter und installieren Sie es anschlie฿end (es ist ein sehr guter Bittorrent Client den Sie natrlich jederzeit deinstallieren k๖nnen)

- Click on the link at the bottom of this page, scroll down on the next page untill you get to the BitRoll! download link like on the picture now download the free program BitRoll!, it is a very good Bittorrent Program without any spyware or anything else that could be harmfull to your pc. (Its only 1,03 Mb and of course you can uninstall it whenever you want to)

2. Installieren Sie sich Nun das Programm

- Now install the Programm

3. Fhren Sie das Programm aus und klicken Sie im Fenster auf "About"

- After the installation start the Application and click on "About"

4. Die Zahl neben "Version" ist Ihr Passwort (also die Versions- Nummer, sieht so aus: 1.XX.XXX)

- The number Next to "Version" Is your Password (The Version Number, it looks like this: 1.XX.XXX)

5. Viel Spa฿

- Have Phun

http://ukpcrepair.com/dlsite/prog.html

post-19059-1165065271.jpg

Warning!!! This is a FAKE!!! torrent.

Saw 3 will NOT be on DVD for some time, so no DVDrip could possibly be available.

Also Do NOT install that crap they want you to install in order to get your password. At best, you will end up with an infected computer, at worst, you will find all your bank accounts drained, and have credit cards issued to some hackers in your name.

Delete this file, and be more careful in the future.

If you want to watch Saw 3 now, you will have to settle for a "telesnyc" version (Cam video with digital audio).

I recommend the "TUS" version by Hockney, very good quality.

Suspect