To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

WHAT HAPPEN? I JUST UPGRADED AND BLAH

suta

Hello.. Been using Bitcomet for months.. My download rate was always 40kps + and today.. i checked the Bitcomet Site.. saw newer version.. Of course expect for better performance, i upgraded it to 0.79.. AND WHAT?

my download rate stay at 1kbs-5kbs! what happen to the Latest version?

Hi, our new client (starting with version .71) has had quite a few problems, which is the reason it has had so many updates. Many users are VERY happy with its improvements and new features, but we still get reports from members with problems.

If your not happy with its performance, I recommend you go back to version .70.

Sincerely,

Suspect and the Bit Comet team

Hello.. Been using Bitcomet for months.. My download rate was always 40kps + and today.. i checked the Bitcomet Site.. saw newer version.. Of course expect for better performance, i upgraded it to 0.79.. AND WHAT?

open your port B)

I actually had the same problem. But it turned out the overall connections were lower. I was connected to 20-30 peers out of 8k to 9k. Just go to the connections menu and set the max connection from auto to maybe 200-300. Then u will start noticing more seeds and peers are showing up. That fixed my problem.