To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

soy nueva - ¡necesito ayuda!

aida

:rolleyes: hola me llamo aida y soy nueva. me gustaría que alguien me explicara como poder utilizar bit comet. mi correo es aida_utiel19@hotmail.com, espero vuestras respuestas, muchas gracias.

:rolleyes: Hello, my name is aida and I'm new.

I would like someone to explain to me how to use BitComet. My e-mail is aida_utiel19@hotmail.com. I await your replies.

Thank you very much.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola aida,

En primer lugar, ¡bienvenida al foro! :)

Ahora te diré lo que debes de hacer, ya que eres nueva y quieres aprender a usar tu nuevo cliente (BitComet):

En este foro español, hay un sitio llamado "Tutoriales". Te sugiero que empieces por leer el más adecuado para empezar, titulado "¿Es nuevo a BitTorrents?". A partir de ahí, sigue leyendo los demás para poder configurar tu cliente adecuadamente y disfrutar al máximo.

No sé cuál versión estarás usando (o si ya la tienes instalada) pero, de momento, la última versión ESTABLE es la 0.70 (si, ya se que hay otras versiones posteriores, pero algunos usuarios - no todos - pueden experimentar problemas al utilizarlas).

Si después de leer y seguir las Guías, hay algo que no entiendas o no te funcione, por favor, no dudes en agregar tus dudas en el foro de Soporte Técnico.

Saludos,

cassie :)

Hello aida,

In the first place, welcome to the forum! :)

Now I will tell you what you should do, as you are new and want to learn how to use your new client (BitComet):

In this Spanish forum, there is a place called "Tutorials". I suggest that you start off by reading the most suitable one to start with, titled "New to BitTorrent?" From there, keep reading the rest, in order to configure your client adequately and enjoy it to the maximum.

I don't know what version you're using (or if you've already installed it) but, for the moment, the latest STABLE version is 0.70 (yes, I know that there are later versions but, some users - not all - may experience problems using them).

If, after reading and following the Guides, there is something that you do not understand or isn't working for you, please don't hesitate to post your doubts in the Tech. Support forum.

Regards,

cassie :)