To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

canon printer problem.

jojojohn

A boring subject maybe, but I am tearing my hair out over it. I have a Canon IP6000D printer. When I am printing photos on the highest setting using the best paper and doing nothing else on the computer everything is fine, but as soon as I try to multitask in any way the print is ejected unfinished at the same time, also when printing on discs it will print on 6 ok and then eject the seventh unfinished (when printing on discs I am not multitasking in any way). I have quite a high end pc, dual core processor and 2 Gb ram. I have reinstalled the drivers and software and also reformated the hard drive and done a fresh install but the problem still pesists. The problem started about 3 weeks ago but have been using the printer for almost a year (the warranty is up in 3 weeks) any advice would be appreciated.

The first thing you need to do is notify cannon of the problem. It may, or may not be an issue with the printer, but in order to get warranty to cover it, you have to make the initial report during warranty period, so call them and follow their advice.

Suspect