To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Connection problems

lovedevil

hello guys how are you all doing?

well this thing have been bugging me quite long first of all my bitcomet takes alot of time to connect and i have to click manual connect to couple of times to have it connect also there are some torrents that i cant get connected to using bitcomet, i used another torrent client and all these problems have been solved the only problem is speed bitcomet is faster than the other torrent client but it is hard to have it connected whats the problem ? is it something that i have done wrong please guide me to the light :)

Hi lovedevil,

Please note the "Read THIS before you post" announcement, right at the top of the page where you posted...

Thank you.

cassie :)

thanks for telling me to do something that is already done. i changed bitcomet version and everything worked fine no thanks for you in that !

thanks for telling me to do something that is already done.

I believe that you must not have seen the correct Announcement... where did you say that you posted the version number of BitComet, type of connection, etc. ??

i changed bitcomet version and everything worked fine no thanks for you in that !

Since this is an free support forum, where all posts - and their respective responses - are for all of the users' benefits (in case they should have the same problems/queries as another member), we thank you for sharing your most detailed explanation of how you solved your issue, all by youself.

cassie