To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

how to seed ?

Hi,

I've create a torrent using Ctrl+M. The task is present in the task window. I've check Enable Peer exchange in the Advanced window of Properties but it keeps on 0.0% and not sending.

Is there something I've missed ?

thanks

P.S: yes, I'm a noob

It's just someone's citation ....

"If you want to share some files, you just "create" a torrent control file in the BitComet client. That little torrent file will be placed at the same place as the file you wanted to share. It will have the same name. Upload that little file on f.ex. http://thepiratebay.org/upload.php , give some descriptions, and start it in the client. It will allready be there and wait for your start command. The file info will say you have 100% of the file, and the peer list will start to grow. Sooner or later you will see that your upload will slowly start up, and before you know it it will upload with all your upstream bandwith. When the file line health is above 100% you can be shure your share is outthere, and people will download fragments of it from any place possible, as long as it is a popular file, otherwise it will grow fungus on it...

Good luck! "

PS. When you want to add something just use edit function.

The file info will say you have 100% of the file, and the peer list will start to grow.

That's where is my problem. The file is said to be 0.0%.

But anyway forget it. I've created a new torrent for the same file, and at the third try it finally works.

goodbye