To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

I'm confused and FRUSTRATED

I just can't figure any of this stuff out. I think I am d/l correctly. It shown 100% complete. NOW WHAT? I don't know what to do? Is there some type of tutorial? I've tried the FAQ. I've tried reading everything in this forum. I just don't get it. What do I do to get this software I d/l onto my computer so that I can actually use it? I tried Open........it takes me to the supposed file. Then I get a variety of errors. It can't be this hard. Please help.

One error I get says......"torrent file too large"

another one is.........."unable to read torrent file-try downloading again

I just can't figure any of this stuff out. I think I am d/l correctly. It shown 100% complete. NOW WHAT? I don't know what to do? Is there some type of tutorial? I've tried the FAQ. I've tried reading everything in this forum. I just don't get it. What do I do to get this software I d/l onto my computer so that I can actually use it? I tried Open........it takes me to the supposed file. Then I get a variety of errors. It can't be this hard. Please help.

One error I get says......"torrent file too large"

another one is.........."unable to read torrent file-try downloading again

Go to your c: drive/program files/BitComet/Downloads

That's the path to D/L's on mine. I set up using all default settings so if you didn't change any settings that should be where your D/L's wind up.

;)

Go to your c: drive/program files/BitComet/Downloads

That's the path to D/L's on mine. I set up using all default settings so if you didn't change any settings that should be where your D/L's wind up.

;)

I did that. I found the files. But I can't do anything with them. I just get those error messages.

grrrrrrr

I suggest you post a list of the files that you downloaded.

Also, post a link to the page where you downloaded the torrent.

Your problem is not related to bit comet in any way, you just don't know how to use the files you downloaded.

I suggest looking at what files are included in a torrent BEFORE downloading, so you get no supprises. You can then inquire how to use such file before they end up on your hard drive.

Suspect