To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

upload download ratio wrong

:blink: i've recently installed windows vista and then bitcomet soon thereafter.bitcomet seems to be working ok except for my upload download ratio. on one file bitcomet showed a ratio of 1606.4 but the tracker showed a ratio of 2.2 at there web sight. also the amount of time that this 1606.4 ratio was given to upload made it impossible to be correct. all my files seem to be showing a much higher upload ratio than i actually have. was wondering if anyone had a answer to correct this? thanks

Yes this is actually very common if you're opening BitComet for partial downloads. But I have heard that this also happens when you're changing operating systems.

It's because when you updated to vista, it is more than likely that your client's cache in C drive was wiped, thus when you run the torrents in your new operating system, BitComet starts its Upload to download ratio like a new torrent the moment you reload the torrent and its partial downloads.

Yes this is actually very common if you're opening BitComet for partial downloads. But I have heard that this also happens when you're changing operating systems.

It's because when you updated to vista, it is more than likely that your client's cache in C drive was wiped, thus when you run the torrents in your new operating system, BitComet starts its Upload to download ratio like a new torrent the moment you reload the torrent and its partial downloads.