To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Files Complete but are no where to be found

Files Complete but are no where to be found. By this I mean the files download 100% I go to the download folder in Bitcomet, and they are not there, I search my entire hard drive and they still do not turn up anywhere. I have just started using Windows Vista Beta build 5384 and I am wondering if this is a problem with Vista or something else. Please any solutions to help me with this problem.

Files Complete but are no where to be found. By this I mean the files download 100% I go to the download folder in Bitcomet, and they are not there, I search my entire hard drive and they still do not turn up anywhere. I have just started using Windows Vista Beta build 5384 and I am wondering if this is a problem with Vista or something else. Please any solutions to help me with this problem.

go to the defrag in windows (not sure about vista)

anylise and view report

sometimes helps pick up stuff

also make sure you have set to view all files and folders, and check again

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I read what you done, but i have already changed the download folder privilages and nothing happened, one download appears as 100% on the bitcomet client but there is nothing in the folder.

I don't understand! What do i have to do ? Thanks in advance !

• 1 month later...

I got it!! You must set the download path to your desktop or My Documents. Any folder that is part of your local account. Also, do not use the web browser that is part of BitComet. You will always get the 0.torrent error. Use your regular browser (Firefox/IE etc.) For whatever reason, you will not get the 0.torrent error and your downloads will work fine and your downloaded files will accessible.

Hope this helps.

stevgex