To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Download Accelerator

If this program is being advertised as a BitComet accelerator then it’s a fake loaded with spyware. Those things never work either. The only real ways to speed up your download speed are to fine tune the settings for your computer and/or get a faster connection.

If it's a general bittorrent accelerator, likewise. It's a scam which does nothing for your speed.

If it's a generic download accelerator, it will not affect bittorrent downloads at all, though it may improve normal downloads. It does that by making multiple connections to the download site, but many sites frown upon or outright ban such. Though, again, nothing to do with bittorrent.

If it's a general bittorrent accelerator, likewise. It's a scam which does nothing for your speed.

If it's a generic download accelerator, it will not affect bittorrent downloads at all, though it may improve normal downloads. It does that by making multiple connections to the download site, but many sites frown upon or outright ban such. Though, again, nothing to do with bittorrent.

Thats what I thought.Pity.Anyhoo I used bitcomet for the first time yesterday,uploading as well as downloading,and from what Ive read here will it speed up the more I share?