To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

NEED HELP REALLY BAD!!!!PLZ

Hey...could anyone pls help me out wit dis 1.....i didnt really have time to look thru all the topics and i new to bitcomet.....movies and SOME games a fine....but when i recieve weird files of the game i downloaded (HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC 5) im soooo lost. :blink: ..i got at least 12 different .rar files wit same names and all the rest are like .r30....r31...32...33...and soo on.. :angry: ..what kind of program should i use to open those files and wut prog in general should i use to play games..(install). :huh: ..unless they already have setup option in .rar file.. :P ...i really need help... :o .thnx ;)

Hi,

This is a really easy question.

.rar is a compressed archive, just like a .zip, but is a multiple part (spanned) archive.

You need do use WinRar

You can download a trial version from rar labs. Use google to find it.

Then just extract the first part, and it will open them all.

If you want a really simple way to use the program, just right click and "extract here"

Suspect

ps. I know your in a hurry, and your time is valuable, but this info is posted in the forum here, and don't you think our time is just as valuable?

Please take the time to read and learn these things, and you will save us both time, and when you come accross a problem that is not covered here, we will be able to help you. Regards