To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP

ni_ko

help i downloaded an iso and it came in a bunch of seperate parts named lfc-sfdm.001 up to lfc-sfdm.016 how do i put these files together to get a full iso???

sounds like they are archives

you probably need win rar - google for it

install

then right click the first file in the list, extract here

the result should form a .iso (if there is no password to the archive)

then either burn the .iso

or mount it with daemon tools

sounds like they are archives

you probably need win rar - google for it

install

then right click the first file in the list, extract here

the result should form a .iso (if there is no password to the archive)

then either burn the .iso

or mount it with daemon tools

I already tried, doesn't seem to work.

I have the same problem, a lot of lfc_xxx folders...it drives me mad

May somebody help us???

Thanks in advance... :(

help i downloaded an iso and it came in a bunch of seperate parts named lfc-sfdm.001 up to lfc-sfdm.016 how do i put these files together to get a full iso???

I'd assume it's a split archive, and WinRAR should handle it. If it doesn't, then it makes thing more complicated... Well, they say "if everything else fails, read the manual!" :) So you should look for something to explain this. Usually "something" is .nfo file (which is in fact NOT MSInfo file, but text file instead). I usually open them in Opera to see ASCII art, but you can use simple Notepad. If there is no .txt and .nfo and anything at all, try reading comments on this torrent on the site you've downloaded it from (if there are no comments, feel free to ask there; uploader should answer you).

I'd assume it's a split archive, and WinRAR should handle it. If it doesn't, then it makes thing more complicated... Well, they say "if everything else fails, read the manual!" :) So you should look for something to explain this. Usually "something" is .nfo file (which is in fact NOT MSInfo file, but text file instead). I usually open them in Opera to see ASCII art, but you can use simple Notepad. If there is no .txt and .nfo and anything at all, try reading comments on this torrent on the site you've downloaded it from (if there are no comments, feel free to ask there; uploader should answer you).

Ok, thank you very much for your time and reply but there is no .nfo files with it and no instruction anywhere.

Furthermore, when i do a right click over the first file, winrar doesn't propose me to extract it.

I'm kind of lost and feel like stupid because i got a lot file which need to be open this way...And nobody seem to need help....Very bizarre..

Thanks anyway. :(

ni_ko, jinkazam: I can't help you with this game, but I googled for filenames and found some torrent sites; then I got your .torrent's hash from one of these, googled for it and found some more sites. Some of them had comments (e.g.mininova), and one had forum with one thread about this download (TTT I don't know what language it was in %) ). So there ARE users who may help you if you ask them THERE. Good luck.

P.S. Seedler, please come back! I miss you...

ni_ko, jinkazam: I can't help you with this game, but I googled for filenames and found some torrent sites; then I got your .torrent's hash from one of these, googled for it and found some more sites. Some of them had comments (e.g.mininova), and one had forum with one thread about this download (TTT I don't know what language it was in %) ). So there ARE users who may help you if you ask them THERE. Good luck.

P.S. Seedler, please come back! I miss you...

Hi everybody, i'm back to thank everybody for all your replies, this is my first post, evenmore in english (i'm french), and it was a real pleasure...I found a solution to my problem, in fact a friend gave me IZARC to use instead of WINRAR and it worked very well: right click over the first file (lfc-sdfm.001) and extract here. Very easy.

SO to everybody facing such a problem do not hesitate to let me know or to download this software.

Thank you again and again...C U :D

• 1 month later...