To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Connectable

Hellow,

I'm from Holland and my english is not so good, but i have a problem. In bitcomet 0.70 if i uploading or downloading i'm connectable if i load a second torrent in bitcomet i'm not connectable. Strange thing is that whit releases before 0.70 i don't have the problem. Is someone can tel me what is going on?

Thanx :D

Hi there.

I'm from Holland and my english is not so good, but i have a problem.

Nice to meet you, I'm from Russia, so let's speak English :)

In bitcomet 0.70 if i uploading or downloading i'm connectable if i load a second torrent in bitcomet i'm not connectable.

I'm absolutely unaccessible from outside, so I can't help you with MY experience, but...

You know, BitComet uses single port for accepting all incoming connections. It's either open or closed, and it can't voluntarily change its status without any actions from your side. So I'd suggest you check your listening port (Options -> Preferences -> Connection) with this tool before starting 2nd task and after. I think there will be no difference.

I think the problem is solved. i removed bitcomet. Everywere in the register. And instalt it again. And zo far i'm connecteble.

Dark_Shroud: I'm new here so sorry that i did not edit, but Const2k give an answer. so i don't know what's the problem? i only explane that my english is not so good.

and Const2k thanks for your help. :D