To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to view a .Daa Movie???

Rustbuket

I have read threw the How-2's section of this forum and could only find .daa in there once....

it says to skip to section 2 if my file is a .daa.......and section 2 explains how to burn it......I dont want to burn it I just want to watch it...

I figure beacause it says to skip to the How to burn section its like it would be a no-brainer to PLAY it....

Ive tried it with RealPlayer, QuikTime and Media Player an none of them work.....I am archiving it now with Winrar (Whatever that means).....

Am I doing something Wrong????

Please Help!!!!

This is it. Well, let's hope DAEMON Tools' and/or Alcohol's creators will include support of this rare type of image to their products...

*edit*: Man, what were you reading this with? :blink:

• Step 2:
    After extraction, you may find an ISO image, .daa image or .bin. or .cue or .dat or .mdf (& .mds if .mdf file is present, but don't worry about the .mds file, it is needed, but Alcohol120% will only see the .mdf file present)
    These can all be further 'mounted' or burnt onto 700 mb CDs with a program known as Alcohol 120%.
    Please note, if Alcohol120% cannot play the .daa file, use this application to open it:
    <a href="http://www.poweriso.com/" target="_blank">http://www.poweriso.com/</a> [PowerISO mildly supports more formats than Alcohol120%, but we recommend you to use Alcohol120% since it is much more user-friendly and updated more frequently.]

This is it. Well, let's hope DAEMON Tools' and/or Alcohol's creators will include support of this rare type of image to their products...

*edit*: Man, what were you reading this with? :blink:

Maybe I had too much to drink....LOL (kidding)

Thanks a whole lot I'll try that Alcohol thingy....

Cheeeeesh what a long-cut to see the Davinci Code...I shoulda spend the 10 bux and go to the movies....

Thanks again!

It still isnt working....

Alcohol 120% isnt reading the file that I have Dloaded....

Screenshot of my dload: untitled1rc.png

Should I have gotten more than just 1 file in my Dload?

I greatly apreciate the help, but if I dont get an answer soon I might just scrap this one and Dload one in another format...

Screenshot of my dload: untitled1rc.png

Should I have gotten more than just 1 file in my Dload?

I greatly apreciate the help, but if I dont get an answer soon I might just scrap this one and Dload one in another format...

This one is realy easy

download PowerISO

install

and extract the file

and then watch the file in any program you want, it´s propably an .avi-file inside

good luck

Many thanks you guys!!!!

Very well apreciated !!!

Thing is this afternoon I looked up PowerISO on the net and was too cheap to pay 29 bux for it....Only with "Ceres" post I realized I had used a free Dload software for the movie...Why dont I use it for software to crack it....LMAO

I should really change my user name to Newbie-for-Life!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Many thanks you guys!!!!

Very well apreciated !!!

Thing is this afternoon I looked up PowerISO on the net and was too cheap to pay 29 bux for it....Only with "Ceres" post I realized I had used a free Dload software for the movie...Why dont I use it for software to crack it....LMAO

I should really change my user name to Newbie-for-Life!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Well, if you DL movies, why not programs.

You are welcome. And you really should more attentive to what you're reading (that'll save you (and possibly, some others) some time):

These can all be further 'mounted' or burnt onto 700 mb CDs with a program known as Alcohol 120%.

Please note, if Alcohol120% cannot play the .daa file, use this application to open it:

<a href="http://www.poweriso.com/" target="_blank">http://www.poweriso.com/</a> [PowerISO mildly supports more formats than Alcohol120%, but we recommend you to use Alcohol120% since it is much more user-friendly and updated more frequently.]

(color changed by Const2k)

Well, you've read this at least twice before posting, so I think I should remind you one more time. READ the FAQ before posting.