To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How do you mount cds/disc images?

Okay I just downloaded Manga Studio 3.0. There are 3 folders it comes with. I extraced all the .rar files, in those 3 folders, but no install icon showed up. I read the install read me and it says:

1. Unrar the files

2. Burn or mount the Images with your favorite Tool

3. Install the application

4. For registering use the serial in \CYGiSO dir on CD1

5. Enjoy!

I unrared the files but I don't understand the burn or mount images with your favorite tool... Can some one help me out?

Okay I just downloaded Manga Studio 3.0. There are 3 folders it comes with. I extraced all the .rar files, in those 3 folders, but no install icon showed up. I read the install read me and it says:

1. Unrar the files

2. Burn or mount the Images with your favorite Tool

3. Install the application

4. For registering use the serial in \CYGiSO dir on CD1

5. Enjoy!

I unrared the files but I don't understand the burn or mount images with your favorite tool... Can some one help me out?

alternatively, u can also download alcohol 120% it allows u to create a virtual drive, mounting of image files, creating image files(iso, Xiso, mds only usable by alcohol, etc.), and also burning cds.

trial version is free.

I prefer this to Daemon tools because its more user friendly, however teh choice is yours to make =)

• 3 weeks later...

alternatively, u can also download alcohol 120% it allows u to create a virtual drive, mounting of image files, creating image files(iso, Xiso, mds only usable by alcohol, etc.), and also burning cds.

trial version is free.

I prefer this to Daemon tools because its more user friendly, however teh choice is yours to make =)

uh hello you can virtual mount with daemon to duh lol

more user friendly? how hard is it to right click on daemon icon in tool bar and select mount image?

i suggest daemon if you wanna mount and iso buster if you just wanna virtual mount and rip movie from iso. "if its a movie you want. ps i think daemon has better copy emulation. but hey this just my 2 cents

http://forums.bitcomet.com/index.php?showtopic=1210