To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Upload and Putting on Desktop

HI,

Im new to this and dont really understand so bear with me. I'm downloading Ragnarok Online and i already have one part (Sakray) on my desktop. I finished Downloading Ragnarok and it has been Uploading?? all night. I dont know how to move the file from bit comet to my desktop...Someone hlp plz

Well, first, of course, this is a forum for problems with BitComet. Once the file is downloaded, BitComet has done its job, so you are asking the question in the wrong place.

Second, what you're asking about is really fundamental Windows operations --- how to move a file. That sort of suggests that you haven't been paying too much attention, or could benefit from some remedial work like reading Windows help files on the subject. Your START menu has a "help and support" section that will lead you to information about files and how to copy or move them. You should try to familiarize yourself with the help features already available in Windows.

Hi there.

I finished Downloading Ragnarok and it has been Uploading?? all night. I dont know how to move the file from bit comet to my desktop...

Make sure you have "100%" in "%" column for your task;

check "U/D ratio" is more or equal to 1.0;

stop your task if it's running;

right-click it & "Browse Download Directory";

select files you need and move them to the folder you like;

return to BitComet, right-click your task & "Remove -> Remove task only". You're done.

Next time you're going to ask a question... Make sure you have read all the FAQs; make sure you've read all appropriate topics in BitComet forums ("Search" function may help you); make sure you post in right subforum; do not double-post (edit your posts if necessary instead). And, of course, read & remember The Rules.

This will save all us some time.

Hi there.

Make sure you have "100%" in "%" column for your task;

check "U/D ratio" is more or equal to 1.0;

stop your task if it's running;

right-click it & "Browse Download Directory";

select files you need and move them to the folder you like;

return to BitComet, right-click your task & "Remove -> Remove task only". You're done.

Next time you're going to ask a question... Make sure you have read all the FAQs; make sure you've read all appropriate topics in BitComet forums ("Search" function may help you); make sure you post in right subforum; do not double-post (edit your posts if necessary instead). And, of course, read & remember The Rules.

This will save all us some time.

Allright Thank You..I figured it out right after i posted this lol..stupid