To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

alguien me puede ayudar??

Buenas a todos, soy nuevo aquí!!!, alguien me puede ayudar hace varios días que me baje el qBittorent y lo primero que hice fue intentar descargar la última parte de la serie Lost, comenzo a bajar muy bien hasta el 92,9% y luego ya hace mas de 4 días que no baja mas, alguien me puede ayudar a saber que sucede, muchas gracias!!!

Good day to all, I'm new here!!!

Can someone help me... a few days ago I downloaded BitComet and the first thing that I did was to try to download the last part of the serie "Lost". It started to download very well, until it got to 92,9%, and since then, it's been over four days that it hasn't downloaded anything else.

Can someone helpme to know what's happening?

Thank you very much!!!

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, soycanalla.

Pues chico, sin más información que la que has (apenas) aportado, no podemos ni empezar a saber qué pasa.

¿Qué tal si te diriges aquí y nos das un poco más de información? (Así podremos intentar ayudarte... ya sabes... no somos adivinos ;) )

Por cierto, dices que descargaste Bittorrent... en realidad quisiste decir BitComet, ¿verdad?

Un saludo.

Hello, soycanalla.

Well, without more information than that which you (scarcely) have provided, we can't even begin to know what's happening.

What if you head over here and give us a bit more information? (This way we can try to help you...you know... we're not mind-readers;) )

By the way, you say that you've downloaded Bittorrent... but you really meant to say BitComet, right?

Regards.

Please also reply with the numbers listed in the seeds/peers column of this task, as well as the rest of the information we require when requesting support.

Por favor, también incluye los números que aparecen bajo la columna de 'Semillas/Pares' ("Seeds/Peers") de la tarea, además del resto de información que precisamos cuando alguien necesita ayuda.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)